domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2008

Butabara! O.O

Tem um vídeo do gackt MUITO engraçado , quando ele tava no utaban falando sobre comida...
Parte da Conversa:
--- Utaban

Gackt: I slam them open and ask: "Is the meat supervisor here?"

MH: So, you call the meat supervisor and...?

Gackt: "The hidden meat".

Ishibashi: Is there such a thing???

Gackt: There is at the supermarket.

Ishibashi: What kind of...?

Gackt: Like Butabara Blocks.

Ishibashi: Pork Butabara Blocks???


--- Utaban, tempos depois


MH: How's the reaction been since you were on here last?

Gackt: Well...you know how I go shopping?

MH: AH! That stuff about Marusho!

Gackt: *paaaaaaausa* I can't go anymore.

Ishibashi: Even though you know everything about Marusho.

Gackt: When I go there, they go "Ah! Butabara!". "Hey, I'm not Butabara." I was very shocked.

MH: So, you can't go to Marusho anymore?

Gackt: No matter where I go, it's "Butabara. Butabara. Butabara."

MH: Sorry about that. It's because of that odd conversation.

Gackt: *pausa e sussurra* "Buta-bara..."

Nesse que ele fala que passa 4 dias para cozinhar... adoro o humor do Gackt é sempre tão... bem humorado ^^

Um comentário:

Saori disse...

Vc só fala isso pq é apaixonada pelo Gackt *sai correndo*
Obrigada por passar lá no meu blog ^^ e espero q o seu DVD chegue logo!!