terça-feira, 30 de setembro de 2008

Illuminatum - GPKism + Letras


Illuminatum
music & words: GPK

Can you forget your sanity
With me, we'll seek our sanctuary
I se the scars of memory
Let me recite our melody

Can you repnt your fantasy
With me, we'll love eternally
I se the reminisce of your dream
Let me hold you in your sleep

You wish upon a fallen star
Our fate binds us of who we are
Transcends beyond time and space
Entwined by our love and hate

Tonight, my wings are blazing bright
This everlasting pain shall perish me inside
Can you hear the sound of angels cry
With blood tears in my eyes I could barely se your smile...
HOld me tight
Condemn we with your light
This everlasting love is burning me inside
Can you see my broken sacred heart is longing for your words
Could you whisper me once more to say goodbye...


Infernum
music & words: GPK

Sacrifice your paradise
Let the angels burn tonight
Clarify your desire
Let your dream consume the sky

Purify your wicked mind
It's time to meet your own demise
The sea of blood you gaze upon
Reflecting demons in your eyes

Revelation will not come
Your soul shall never see the sun

The sound of scream sinners
When Heaven burns to cinders
The desecration of my heart
To everlasting redemption
The only thing that you shall see
Is your infernal damnation

Submit yourself to me there's no escape
Your soul shall burn for me eternally
I se your flesh trembles before me
The god you seek is nowhere to be seen

Ultimatus
music: Kiwamu & GPK / words: GPK

The memory of time now fading slowly
I pray each day that you would set me free
The never ending dream that you share with me
Together we shal live our fantasy

How can I leave here without you
You know that I will be here holding you
When angel shispers around you
You know that I am still here watching you

I hear the twinkle star wich calls for me
Come with me
We'll witness the end of what it's used to be
I see the heaven opens its door for me
Wait for me
Together I'll sing you my sweet melody
Forever

Tonight it's time for me to say goodbye
Don't you cry
Remember my love for you shall never die
Tonight the time with you is passing by
Don't you cry
Our moments will live forever

Depois faço review!

Nenhum comentário: